Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Just a quote I liked.

I read this thought over at Miss Minimalsist the other day and it has really stuck with me. The guy who wrote it is a mildly autistic young man who contributed to her Monday "Real Life Minimalist" series. I find these real stories of real people very inspiring. I liked the quote enough that I wanted to leave it here, so I could go back and look at it later - rather than just slapping it in my Facebook status.

Anyway, the quote:

"Minimalism may appear plain and boring to begin with, but that is only true when your view of life is limited to physical possessions."

I had planned to write a bunch more about this quote and what it means to me. But I think I'll just let it sit as it is. That would be the minimalist thing to do, yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment